AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pararell ShaRinG

Pararell ShaRinG
Saturday 18th October 2008

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Just caught Motley Crue in live in action at Fort Canning on Thursday 16th of October… Im not really a fan of theirs but due to some circumstance I decided to go… And I went back being a fan… even though they’re late… But I miss my lesson on that day and it was the concluding lesson… so one gained experience… plenty lost knowledge… The damage? Both are Priceless….  I think im confusing you people with what im saying hahahah….

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

In a fine dining restaurant somewhere in the middle of the city…

Nurul: Goodness…

Norman: Huh?

Nurul: Normie… stop thinking about it…

Norman: Huh?

Nurul: Normie… I know it when something is bothering you… I can read you like a book…

Norman: Sorry…

Nurul: I thought we already decided… that you wont think about him already…

Norman: How can I not Yul… its so not right…

Nurul: Ah… I miss hearing you call me dat… Normie baby… listen… I don’t want you to go out having dinner with me, is right in front me but not looking at me… talking to me… nor is paying any attention to me…

Norman: Im sorry… but like I said I was just worried on what is going on...

Nurul: Will you stop that… Tell you what… you finish your food, and then we’ll go to your favourite place to relax…

Norman: Huh?

Nurul: Don’t tell me you forget where that is too! Or have you found another favourite?

Norman: No…

Nurul: Ok then we’ll go there later to chill out…

Norman: Ok…

Over at the coastal area of the eastern part of the island… Nora and Danial were having a walk…

Nora: I cant believe im doing this… but as much as I hate it… I always find that you always have a good way with understanding a women’s feelings…

Danial: Whats hard to believe? Hey im not all just for fun ok…

Nora: Ok… so how much do you know about this Nurul?

Danial: Well… other than she is a real heart breaker to my friend and the main reason why he choses not be attached again, is a real hottie and is on the want to be with list of many men… I guess not much…

Nora: Ouhkae… so she is the reason…

Danial: Errr… why you ask?

Nora: Well… Man ever told me… that he can’t get over a bad experience… that is why he is always unsure on how to treat a women… he always apologises when he doesn’t treat me like he should…

Danial: U MEAN NORMAN ILL TREATED YOU? *looking shocked*

Nora: No… of course not silly… its just that sometimes he made advances but he pulled back…

Danial: Advances??? YOU MEAN HE… HE… He tried to…
*closing his mouth in horror*

Nora: OF COURSE NOT! Dats outrageous! I mean like when we walk he’d rubbed shoulders with me… and would brush my hands with his then… he’d try to hold it and... he will suddenly let go... and then there are times when im about to leave the car… he would look me in the eyes… and shifts his body forward and then… when I close my eyes… he’d say… im sorry… good night…

Danial: That is so frustrating!

Nora: Yes! A real anti climax if u ask me… as much as I am open… there are some things that as a girl that I cant do!

Danial: Trust norman to come up with something like that… he can be so good in everything but give him a girl… its like superman coming in contact with kryptonite…

Nora: Actually Dani… he’s okay… id say he treats me well and with full respect… not like what you are doing right now… *hits Dani’s hand*

Danial: Sorry… wanted to keep you warm… the breeze here sure is strong…

Nora: Dani… Going out with you doesn’t mean I let you do anything to me… I wont explode… im more accepting to this… but please… don’t think I am like any other girl you see on the street… and even if I am any girl you see on the streets… you still need to treat me with RESPECT… I am still a lady… If this is how you treat all the ladies… then be ashamed to call yourself a man… coz no man is supposed to take advantage of a lady whether she allows it or not… You are the one who’s supposed to be a leader… not a follower… so stop following your lust…

Danial: *Ashamed* Wow… you sounded like some religious preacher… anyway… Im sorry… I’d promise I wont do it again… anyway… im suppose to be a leader right? Now follow me…

Nora: Huh?

Danial: It’s the reason why I brought you here… I wanna show you a nice place… Surprise Normie one day when u bring him there…

Nora: This is the thing I hate about you… always knowing to find a way out… but I do have to admit… Norman should learn a thing or two from you…

Danial: That’s what I told him… but he’s always…

Nora: *cuts in* He’s shouldnt coz he should stay as he is… coz changing him would make him different…

Danial: You are so fickle…

Nora: Yarh… I am so loving him now…. Just the blurness…

Danial: Coming from you… I so wanna PUKE!

Nora: Shut up and just bring me to this place….

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

FeELIngS… I know not what iT means aNyMore…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home