AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Friday, October 17, 2008

For BeTtEr oR wORSE….

For BeTtEr oR wORSE….
Friday, May 25th, 2007

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Nora: Wow that was a blast!

Norman: Can see you sure enjoyed ever minute of it… you were jumping up and down like a monkey… hehehehe

Nora: Hello… its a rock concert… u look so stiff… makes me wonder is it a GERL underneath that skin…

Norman: The word is SNAG… not a gerl…

Nora: SNAG? Cmon its a concert u need to let your hair down… u were like a… mannequin… a doll… All you do was turn red…

Norman: I did not… anyway its dark… u cant see its red…

Nora: Normie… im a gerl… i know… we have sixth sense…

Norman: Whatever… enough talk youve reached home…. *hehehehe*

Nora: Well about time…. *Uwekz*

Norman: parked his car… Nora went down… Norman steps out…

Nora: Anything u wanna do or say?

Norman: Well… err… its kinda like a date right? So i feel its best of me to walk u home…

Nora: Im a big gerl… i can walk home myself… *slowly walks yet glances back….*

Norman: Err… okay…

Nora: *turns* You never learn do u?

Norman: Huh?

Nora: Duh! 1st lesson of 101 on women… Always read between the lines…

Norman: And that is…

Nora: Dont just listen to the words… Look at the BODY LANGUAGE!!!! My god no wonder it didnt last….

Norman: Im sorry i thought u mean it….

Nora: Hello its past midnight… at least walk me to the door… does a gerl’s SAFETY means anything to you?

Norman: Err….

So Norman walks Nora to her house… at the door…

Norman: Nora…

Nora: Yes…

Norman: Err…. Thanks for the wonderful time…

Nora: Youre most welcome… *smiles*

Norman: Err…. Gd nyte…

Nora: Anything else ???

Norman: Err….

Nora: Blurt it out… cmon…

Norman: I hope to do this again… as in meet u… not work related…

Nora: How did dat feels better right? *winks* Anyway… you have my number all u need to do is dial…

Norman: Thanks *deep inside wooohoooooooo yipeeeeee*

So Norman went back to his car grinning from ear to ear… Its way wider than the smile The Joker from the story BatMan™ could produce… Meanwhile in place not so far away…

Danial: Mich… u free?

Michelle: Whats wrong?

Danial: Can we meet?

Michelle: So what is this? U looking for me after i got DUMPED?

Danial: Mich… please…
Michelle: I know… im just your another gerl… but lemme tell you this i wont be here FOREVER… one day i HAVE to go… this is bringing me nowhere…

Danial: I need you now… please dont leave me…

Michelle: Okay… meet me at my place…

Danial: Thank u…

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

When will it end…. Guys are either dumb… or so clueless…. or maybe… juz lost….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home