AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Friday, October 17, 2008

CuPiD WoRks On One WhEn He LeFT AnoThER…

CuPiD WoRks On One WhEn He LeFT AnoThER…
Friday, March 30th, 2007

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

The following day Norman and Nora had a meeting again. This time its more unformal… At a bistro…

Norman: Ok Nora i have made the amendments as per required by your bosses…

Nora: Hmm… okay… lemme see… *reads through the documents* Ive seen that you have added some things as well…

Norman: Yarh… Hope you’re okay with the "add-ons"…

Nora: Of course! Its great… but will there be any added cost?

Norman: Not at all consider it a gift for the kids…

Nora: Are you this nice to all kids or our home are the only lucky ones?

Norman: Lets just say on most occasions its for the kids but in this case its both…

Nora: Awww… dats so sweet… sweet talk… hehehe…

Norman: Well nothing wrong if its to you…

Nora: Whats that suppose to mean?

Norman: Errrr…

Nora: *giggles* Youre blushing… Got anything you wanna tell me?

Norman: Yarh… but its not work related…

Nora: Its okay… im done for the day…

Norman: What? I just love your job…

Nora: Love? Its my off day today… and here I am having to attend a meeting. And meet you of all people…

Norman: Woops im sooo sorry to trouble you.

Nora: Its okay… its not like I don’t wanna attend the meeting either…
Norman: Awww… dats so sweet… sweet talk… hehehe…

Nora: Hey dats my line… anyway whats the thing you wanna tell me about?

Norman: Errr…

Nora: Why? Whats wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?

Norman: Err… Nothing…

Nora: Cmon… tell me…

Norman: All right… I was thinking whether you are free tonight… I wanna… ask you out…

Nora: Are we not out already?

Norman: Well like I said… its not work related…

Nora: So what do you have in store for me then?

Norman: Well I got two tickets to this show… I was meant to go with Rauf… but since he is away I was thinking who I can as instead… I was thinking if you are interested to join me…

Nora: What tickets?

Norman: l dont know whether you like going to concerts… a rock concert to be exact…

Nora: Well young man theres a lot of things you dont know about me…

Norman: And so your answer is?

Nora: Only if its the Foo Fighters concert and its the tix above $150… or better VIP…. coz if not i wont go…

Norman: Errr… you sure are an expensive gal to please…

Nora: No silly! I already bought mine and if its of the same or lower category that i have… whatever for! Might as well I keep mine…

Norman: Errr…. ok… its the front row tix…

Nora: No way…. You guys are CRAZY!!!! Anyway… Hmmm… i’ll see how then…

Norman: I thought you mentioned you would say yes…

Nora: Didn’t say I would…. Anyway… When was the last time you dated a girl?

Norman: Err… kinda like Eons ago…

Nora: That figures…

Norman: Why?

Nora: Since ure the frank bold type i’ll give u a direct answer… Girls love to play hard to get… pull up your socks and work harder… *winks*

Norman: So ure saying yes right…

Nora: I dont wanna say it… Make me…. *winks*

Meanwhile somewhere out there… in his office…

*phone speaker* : Sorry i cant get to you at the moment please leave a message.

*redial tone*

*phone Speaker* : Sorry i cant get to you at the moment please leave a message.

*redial tone*

*phone Speaker* : Sorry i cant get to you at the moment please leave a message.

*redial tone*

*phone Speaker* : Sorry i cant get to you at the moment please leave a message.

Danial: *sobs* Why baby? Why must u do this to me… why…?

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Behind every successful man is a woman… Behind an unsucessful one… is women… go ponder…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home