AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Friday, October 17, 2008

A PoEM… bY thE EsPLaNaDe…

A PoEM… bY thE EsPLaNaDe…
Monday, December 31st, 2007

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Sorry no continuation of the story today just to share a poem… Got it while sitting by the bay taking ma minds of things after supper @ Lau Pa Sat with family members…

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Many pretty gerls i see
and i just said weee;
But you said im a liar;
when i said ure my only desire;
Never have i felt so hurt;
My heart was all shattered;
But u still find me the same;
Who only find its a game
I keep feeling the pain;
its making me insane;
i sit all alone;
this heart slowly turning to stone;
and whats thats left of me;
is like what you see
Only you that i love;
And i regard you high above;
But now it doesnt matter;
For to you… its all OVER…
Dont ask me why i came up with this shit… i just did… not really a masterpiece… but heck i just wanna pen it down nonetheless. Hard to be sad when ure happy…
Happy New Year peeps… Till many more fruitful year ahead… Gregorian calender and Hijrah calender…

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Quote:-
Dreams is what you get in your sleep… Goals is when you start to achieve that dream after wake-ing up…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home