AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Friday, October 17, 2008

WhaTS ThE StOry NOW?

WhaTS ThE StOry NOW?
Thursday, August 16th, 2007

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Its the day of the event … Norman is very worried… he has not heard from Rauf in days… Though preparations are set he is still not confident…. its the first time a project is done without all three brothers together…

Nora: Relax Norman… why do u look so tense…

Danial: Yeah man… i know Rauf may not be here but your lady girlfriend here is more than an able replacement…

Nora: Hello… Im not his girlfriend and im not a replacement…No worries okay… everything will turn out all right…

Norman: Alrite… i hope u dont mind i need some time on my own…

Danial: Sure thing… you can go but this lady stays with me… *grins*

Nora: Never… even in your dreams… *Nudges Norman*

Norman was deep in thought… he is not really worried about what is going on… his mind is more thinking of Rauf… he promised to be back soon… its been days…

Danial tried calling his mobile but its off or no answers… all he got was an SMS from
Rauf… "I will be back late cant make for the event sorry.. all the best…" So not very Rauf… he always make sure he has something for me…

Nurul: Need a drink? *Passes a cup of water*

Norman: Hey Thanks… Fancy seeing you here… so what brings you here?

Nurul: I actually work here…

Norman: You do? Ive never seen you here before…

Nurul: Well the times when I wanted to approach you… you are either in a meeting or already left… coz its usually very had to get Nora to sit in one place.

Norman: Meaning?
Nurul: Well Nora is very popular with the kids here… they tend to be clingy to her compared to the rest of us… that’s why if there are visitors who come for meetings she always takes them out or will not tell us where it is… coz we usually end up telling the kids where she is… if not they’ll be very cranky…

Norman: Arhh… Miss Popular…. Didn’t see that coming….

Nurul: Well you sure are as blur as u use to be… anyway… cant stop but notice… everything ok with you? You look kinda worried…

Norman: Yarh… im ok… everything is ok…

Nurul: Well Normie baby i may not still be your gal but you can never lie to me about that look of yours…

Normie: *smiles* Been a while since i heard u called me that…

Nurul: Well in my eyes you will always be my baby… Now that we’ve got pass that… mind telling me whats bothering you?

Normie: U remember Rauf?

Nurul: Of course… how can i forget such a so perfect guy…

Normie: Yarh… sometimes too perfect…

Nurul: What about him? By the way… the 3 of you are in this project right? I dont see him… but I did see Dani though… he’s still the same…

Normie: Yup Dani is always the same… and yarh thats the thing that is bugging me … Rauf…

Nurul: How come?

Normie: Rauf is like "missing"…

Nurul: Missing?

Normie: I dont know how to say it but he just M.I.A… Gone… he is never like that…

Nurul: Im sure he has his reasons…

Normie: He does… but Im still worried…

Nurul: Thats why i said you will always be my baby… always a dear to a friend…

They were cut abruptly by Norman’s phone…

Norman: Hello…

Danial: Sorry to spoil your chit chat with that hottie but our guest of honour is on his way…

Norman: All right… *puts down phone* Nurul, they’re here…

Nurul: We’ll continue this later aite…

Norman: Okay….

The event was a blast… Everything went smoothly and as planned… Norman felt relieved but a thought still lingers his mind…

Nurul: Hey its over… the event went well… Still worried?

Norman: Yarh…

Nurul: Hey… relax okay… today event was a success... you actually have a lot of potential you only need to trust more of yourself…. you can do it without Rauf… what say you we go for dinner after this? My treat …

Norman: Err….

Nurul: Come on…

Norman: Okay…

Danial and Nora approaches.

Nora: Hello… fancy seeing you guys here together… You guys know each other?

Danial: They sure do… anyway… Hey Man~ Success dude… we did it…

Nora: Yarh… your idea was great… my bosses loved it… the V.I.Ps love it…

Danial: Dats my boy! You said u cant do it without Rauf but you are more than an able. Hey lets go for dinner man im FAMISHED…

Nora: Yarh… lets go…

Norman: You guys go ahead… ive already made plans…

Danial: Wow… thats twice already today you’re leaving me with her… hmmm got a bigger fish to catch?

Norman: I donno what you are saying… good night people… see ya… by the way… Nora I will follow up with you again on this event…

Nora: Okay Man… see ya…


Norman walked off… later at the carpark… unknown to Norman that Nora, Danial saw him and Nora walking off together towards Normans car…

Danial: Hey… isn’t that Norman with your colleague…. she does look familiar…. where have i seen that face before…

Nora: Hmmmm? I thought you guys know each other?

Danial: I think I do…. Wait… Hey… i got it!!! Nurul!!! Dats her name right???

Nora: Yes…

Danial: Then it must be her… Its his old FLAME! Damn… why did’nt he tell me… i could have helped him…

Nora: Old flame? Dani… i think i wanna go home… im not feeling so well…

Danial: What? What is it with gerls and me being DUMPED???

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Amuse and Assume… Both are made up of the same letters but it differs by a lot…
When u make yourself an ASS u can amuse but when you ASSUME you make an ASS OUT of yourself and OTHERS… and its never AMUSES…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home