AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh BaBY Just When I tHoUghT it WoulD Be…

Oh BaBY Just When I tHoUghT it WoulD Be…
Thursday, June 14th, 2007

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

In a hospital ward…. somewhere…

Rauf: Argh… my head….

Micheal: Rauf! U came to…

Rauf: Argh… my head hurts like hell…. Where am i…

Micheal: Youre in a hospital….

Rauf: Hospital???? WHERES LINDA??? HOW IS SHE???

Micheal: Calm down… calm down… i need you to calm down…

Rauf: No tell me where is she?

Micheal: I need you to calm down… Linda is ok…. just that…

Rauf: Just what? Tell ME!!!!

Michael: Linda…

Rauf: What? Dammmit… Tell ME!!!!

Michael: Linda… she’s in ICU right now….

Rauf pulls out all the stuffs attached to him n ran out of the room….

Michael: Rauf…. what are you doing??? Hey wait!!! *runs behind*

*Just Outside the ward*

Rauf: Wheres the ICU wards? Where is it????

Michael: Its that way….

Rauf rushes over towards the ICU ward with Michael following suit… upon reaching the ward he saw that Linda was in a bad state…. Her head were fully bandaged… Not a sight he wants to see….
Rauf: Hows her condition? *tears trickling down his cheeks*
Michael: Theres no other injury… only thing is her head got a hard knock… Doctors said if she survive… she might be suffering from memory loss…

Rauf: Mike…. *tears swelling in his eyes* Can i have a quiet moment with her?

Michael: Sure buddy… dont worry too much aite? Linda’s a strong gerl… she’ll pull through….

Michael left the room…. Rauf places his head on Linda’s shoulder…. more tears soon began to flow…

The scene ends with a Music background just to set the mood….
Last Kiss - Pearl Jam

[Chorus]
Oh where oh where can my baby be
The Lord took her away from me
She’s gone to heaven so I got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world

We were out on a date in my daddy’s car
We hadn’t driven very far
There in the road straight up ahead
A car was stalled the engine was dead
I couldn’t stop so I swerved to the right
I’ll never forget the sound that night
The screaming tires the busting glass
The painful scream that I heard last

[Chorus]

When I woke up the rain was pouring down
There were people standing all around
Something warm flowing through my eyes
But somehow I found my baby that night
I lifted her head she looked at me and said
Hold me darling just a little while
I held her close I kissed her our last kiss
I found the love that I knew i have missed
Well now she’s gone even though I hold her tight
I lost my love my life that night

[Chorus]
Woh (x4)
Ohh (x4)

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Kinda out of idea but cool isnt it how i integrate the parts story, songs and so on…
Quote for the post…
Forgive and forget….
We always dont FORGET one’s mistake hence we dont FORGIVE… but when we start to FORGIVE we will forget the mistakes one have done…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home