AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Friday, October 17, 2008

And ThEN theRE waS LiGhT….

And ThEN theRE waS LiGhT….
Monday, May 21st, 2007

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Im taking a break from work before i depart on a new one… almost worked under the Ministry of Finance but jumped ship and chose to become a program exec for a primary school instead… back to my roots when i used to work in Tumble Tots…. hope it will reap in more benefits than the jobs ive shunned… sorry Singtel and Lee Hwa Jewellery… its your lost…

Dats juz a lil part of me for now… whats important is this story… i hope to end or get it completed before i start work which is around mid june…

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Somewhere in a hotel in the outskirts of London….

Rauf: You could have told me it all baby and all these can be avoided….

Linda: Im scared dear…. you went through so much trouble to get it for me… if i were to told you i lost it im afraid you would scold me….

Rauf: It aint your fault… no worries… when u get back… we’ll get another aite… i’ll ask the boss if its possible to make it the same if not to make a new one for us…

Linda: Im sorry…

Rauf: Like i said… that episode is over… and you YOUNG MAN…. i owe you an apology… and i need to thank you….

Mike: Errr….

Rauf: Cmon… i wonder how a half man can be a hero…

Mike: Err…..

Linda: Dear… enough… this so called… half-man is the one who helped me the most… and most importantly he understands me better than you do… u have got lots to learn from him…

Rauf: Yarh… u havent told me how you saved my baby from those idiots…

Mike: Errr…. all i did was shout police…. police… and they fled… sorry i cant save the ring…

Rauf: Hey… you saved her from being harmed and yet u said sorry… for a man who doesnt look like one u sure are a gentleman….

Linda: Dear… enough… stop teasing him….

Rauf: But he’s so….

Linda: Mr Rauf… NO~

Rauf: Okie…. its just dat i cant believe i was jeolous over HIM… what was i thinking….

Linda: Thats what i said dear… all you cared about is work… yes i do admit you do pamper me with gifts that you send over and so on but dear dats not what i want… all these things dont mean a thing if i dont have you….

Mike: Awww…. its so sweet…. oh my oh my…. i need my tissue….

Rauf: Yarh… it would have been an epic moment only if u werent around…. *grins* Juz joking…. *hugs Linda*

Mike: *Weeps*

Linda tears trickled down…

Rauf: Now now… dont cry ladies…. i hate to see women cry… and a Man-Woman cry up close dats even worse…. anyway… theres an important match tonight… i hope i cant catch it…

Linda: I know… here… 3 tickets…

Rauf: OH MY GOD!!!! How did u get it on such short notice?

Linda: Mikey here knew people in high places…. and i told him to get for me the tickets… he didnt wanna go but i need him to accompany me while u would be engrossed with the game….

Rauf: I LOVE U MIKE!!!! I DO…. if u do think of going for an trans-op do inform me afterwards… coz i wanna kiss you… but not now…. *grins*

Mike: I wouldnt allow you too anyway… anyway i wont go for an op… im still a guy just that unlike you im more SENSITIVE….

Rauf: If not for the tickets i would have argued with you… Lets go for lunch ppl… my treat!

And so the three left off the room going for their meal… Strange things do happen… God helps in more ways than one… Till the next episode…

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

IrriTatIng thE IrrItaTed to IrrItaTIoN… har har har… whatever…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home