AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Monday, October 20, 2008

DisTorTioN…

DisTorTioN…
Monday, 20th October 2008

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Had a lil chat till the wee hours of the day today with a friend. She was looking for some answers to a question that was bugging her. Sadly I couldn’t provide her those answers as only she knows the answers… And here I was also looking for mine and she gave me an idiom before she left which loosely means you always see the things far away that you don’t see what is near…

Which makes me think that maybe I should see what is in front of me instead of looking too far ahead… There were times aplenty when I wish that, that could be my answer but deep down inside I know its not possible that she is my answer… but well its not as easy as that… but then... in future you can never know… but for now its a big fat NO... only time will tell is that to be my answer… :P

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Norman: Yul im sorry with the way I treated you back then just that I wasn’t really in my right state of mind…

Nurul: Its ok baby… whats matters is your mind is with me right now…

Norman: Yarh… anyway thanks for remembering…

Nurul: Remembering?

Norman: Yarh on how much I like this place… it always makes me relax… better still if I can get to see the sunset…

Nurul: How can I forget… it is here where you brought me on our first date… and it is also here when we got most of our first…

Norman: Most of our first?

Nurul: You men you forget?

Norman: Errr…

Nurul: Expected of you to forget… remember the time I almost slipped when I wanted to sit… you hold my hands for the first time… what about the time when I shivered after watching the sunset with you… you wrapped me around with your jacket and hugged me… and of course… im sure you couldn’t have forgotten this…

Norman: This?

Nurul: *Nurul comes forward and kisses Norman*

In the background… Danial and Nora saw the kiss…

Danial: Nora im sorry… didn’t know he’d bring her here…

Nora: Danial… its not your fault… this time im positive I really wanna go home…

Danial: But what about all these food? Nora wait…
*chases after Nora*

Zooms in back to Norman… stops kissing Nurul and look back,,,

Norman: Did you hear?

Nurul: Hear what?

Norman: I donno I thought I heard Danial’s voice…

Nurul: No I don’t… Silly you… he isn’t here...

Norman: Must be my imagination…

Nurul: You just cant stop thinking about your friends can you? First Rauf now him…

Norman: Sorry..

Nurul: Its okay… now shhhh *puts finger on Norman’s lips* lets enjoy the view and the breeze… hug me can? Im cold… *pulls Norman’s hand and cling around her waist…

Meanwhile… Danial was chasing Nora…

Danial: Nora wait…
*grabs Nora’s hands*

Nora: What?

Danial: Nora… don’t be rash… calm down…

Nora: Whats there to be calm about… I saw him kissing her…

Danial: Things may not be the way it seems…

Nora: What? They are getting back so fast… he’s been wanting her… now that she has her back its settled… she did what I failed to do in a month…

Danial: Precisely… Nora… calm down… like you said… you guys have dated for a month… im sure he if he knows you love him, he wants you more than her…

Nora: Dani please… lets live in a real world… she is his dream girl… why would he want me still? Its over… I lost…

Danial: Hey why are u giving up so early? Maybe he’s still asleep that’s why he sees her as him dream girl still… may be he did not… Normie is not in his right frame of mind of late… the disappearance of Rauf have made him more…

Nora: More?

Danial: I cant catch the word… but why don’t you find out from him tomorrow alright? Like I said… a girl like Nurul would make me want to kiss her anytime… she just makes guys go oh so weak in the knees… now wipe those tears away… its so ugly to see a beautiful maiden cry…

Nora:Okay… *wipes tears*

Danial: Now that’s more like it… youre glowing more brighter than the moon is tonight…

Nora: Danial… thank you…

Danial: No thank you… people are all looking at me like as if I make you cry… all I wanted to do was bring you to Normie’s favourite hangout… he always goes here to clear his mind and relax… and it seems now that he even brings girls here to date…

Nora: Dani…

Danial: Hey… just joking… tell u what lets go to the bench over there and sit down…

Nora: But I wanna go home…

Danial: I do too… but Nora I cant finish this all by myself… lets have a quick bite and then we make our way home okay?

Nora: Ok…

And so the two sat down and have a light supper… Otahs, sate and some other stuffs…

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Don’t believe just what you see or hear… always find out the whole story before you make a stand… don’t make a decision without considering its outcomes… for every action there is a reaction… though sometimes the reactions may not be desirable… all you need to do is persevere and be patient… for we all have our own paths in life… At least the end of the day… you know that that is your decision and not that is driven by external factors or others… that itself shall be a reason for you to hold on…

No quotes from me… for now… :) Enjoy…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home