AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Friday, October 17, 2008

A pAIr Of COuPLes… 2 of a kiNd….

A pAIr Of COuPLes… 2 of a kiNd….
Sunday, January 7th, 2007

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Back into the meeting room….

Nora: Ive liked what you have brought up so far… it really is similar to what me and my bosses have been discussing so far…

Norman: Then i hope the event will be a success…

Nora: Me too…

Norman: So i guess thats a wrap…

Nora: Yarh… so where u heading to after this?

Norman: *checks watch* Hmmm going for lunch then maybe get back to the office….

Nora: Where u heading for lunch?

Norman: I donno… nothing in mind at the moment… any recommendation of nice places around here?

Nora: Ure driving right? Tell u what I know of a very nice eatery nearby…

Norman: Great… where is dat…

Nora: You know where is the Biz Building…

Norman: I donno… I can be very blur with directions…

Nora: Yarh… tell u what… Gimme a minute I’ll keep these stuffs and i’ll guide you there…

Norman: Sure…

So while Nora kept her stuffs in the office while Norman waits… once she’s done they proceeded to the carpark…

At the carpark…

Nora: So this is your ride??

Norman: Err… yarh…

Nora: Nice Ride…

Norman: Thx…

Nora: Been to any trails with this one? I always wanted to ride a jeep going through the outdoors…

Norman: Yes… If u wanna maybe one day we can organise a trip together and you can join me on my trips…

Nora: Great… I look forward to it…

Norman: Okay… buckle up… where to… next ?

So the two set off to a place where only Nora knows… meanwhile in a restaurant not so far away…

Danial: Baby… uve done your shopping… any thing else you need?

Michelle: Yes… Why are you asking me? Are you tired already? You are supposed to keep me company the whole day remember… you’re not thinking of going back to the office do you?

Danial: Errr…. like i said darling… ive got work some work to do….

Michelle: What work?

Danial: We have an important upcoming project… and i have yet done the designs for the…. err…. flyers and posters…

Michelle: Then i want to follow…

Danial: To where? My work???

Michelle: Yarh…

Danial: But i got a meeting also…

Michelle: Its okay… i’ll wait outside…

Danial: Hmmm but why? It may take long…

Michelle: Precisely… once the meeting ends i want you to continue be with me thats why…

Danial: Okay….

In Danial’s Mind: 5 more hours to go… and I still cant find a way out… Hmm let me see… what will she want to do after this… shall i tell he the truth? No no no… arghhhh time is running out…

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Things are gonna get MesSY….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home