AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Friday, October 17, 2008

LieS aNd conFusion…

LieS aNd conFusion…
Friday, January 5th, 2007

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

In a cafe…

Danial: Sorry im late…

Michelle: Dani… its ok… its so you…

Danial: Okay baby… what is it about?

Michelle: Nothing im just feeling lonely…

Danial: You made me to cancel my meeting just because…

Michelle: Baby… im feeling sad… ok… please accompany me for the day…

Danial: But dear… did you know that i was….

Michelle: You dont love me no more…

Danial: Its not that sweetheart…

Michelle: You never said no to me…

Danial: Ok ok ok…

Michelle: Youre not sincere…

Danial: I am baby… ok ok ok… dont cry ok… where you wanna go after this?

Michelle: I wanna go walk walk…

Danial: Ok lets go walk walk alrite…

Michelle: I love you…

Danial: I love you too sweetheart…

Then they left… while walking out Danial phone rang…

Danial: Michelle baby gimme a minute ok…

Michelle: Okay dont keep me waiting too long…

Danial: Hello…

Natalie: Hie dear where are you?
Danial: Im in a meeting right now can i call u back…

Natalie: Okay… dont forget about the dinner with my folks tonight okay?

Danial: Err… yarh… what time is it again?

Natalie: How can you forget… your work must be to stressing for you… get an early off today… meet u up at 8 okay?

Danial: Okay… meet u up at the usual place?

Natalie: No… its at the restaurant we agreed the other day remember?

Danial: Yarh… dat one *scratching his head figuring which*

Natalie: Im sure you remember the steamboat…

Danial: Why of course… how can i not remember moments spent with you…

In the background… Michelle: Honey how long will you take?

Danial covers the mouthpiece: Just a minute more aight…

Danial: Okay baby… i gotta go…

Natalie: Okay… take care… see you later…

Michelle: Who is that? Why does it take so long?

Danial: Its the office they want me to work tonight… i need to meet them up at 8…

Michelle: I dont care you promise to accompany me today…

Danial: Baby please… its important…

Michelle: I dont care… if you love me then im important too… i never asked you to before but i need you more today…

Danial: Ok ok ok… i stay with you today orite…

Deep inside Danial’s head…
Danial: OMG what have i done… How can i get out of this…. Damn! Cmon cmon cmon think… think… think… i still have 9 hours to go…

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Sometimes in life we say things that we dont mean… and at the same time we can say things that can be mean… We always tend to forget that we should be more sensitive in comments when it comes to our loved ones. However its better to have a friend who says the mean words to us because they care… rather than one… who doesnt at all but says all the nice words… Its so pretentious… We all need to be jolted sometimes… we humans always wants life to be a bed of roses when it actually isnt…
We all make mistakes… Its one thing to admit our mistakes but another to accept and correct our mistakes… No point really living life in regret but yet not doing anything about it…
Juz my thoughts of the day… Hoped u Enjoy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home