AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Friday, October 17, 2008

ConFeSsIOn OF a Guy In LoVe…

ConFeSsIOn OF a Guy In LoVe…
Friday, December 29th, 2006

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

That night the conversation on the phone was going to be different…

Norman: Hie… had your dinner?

Nurul: Yarh… yourself?

Norman: Cant seem to…

Nurul: Why? Something bothering u ?

Norman: Not really…

Nurul: Is anything the matter… cmon dont keep stuffs from me…

Norman: Im not… its just that…

Nurul: Just what Normie… ?

Norman: The thing is… i wanna know where i stand….

Nurul: What do you mean? Youre standing where you are…

Norman: Nurul… You know what i mean…

Nurul: I dont…

Norman: *Sigh* Okay… you know i have my heart on you… you know i like you… do you not?

Nurul: Err….

Norman: Thing is… we’ve been doing lotsa stuff together but i dont find it enough… i wanna be more than just the guy who does things with you….

Nurul: You’re confusing me…

Norman: Okay… i want you to be my girl… to be mine… i want a confirmation of what our relationship is…

Nurul: Normie… i like being with you… i enjoy the moments we had and all… i had so much fun… but the thing is…

Norman: What?

Nurul: Im stuck between two… like i said im very comfortable with you i had lotsa fun… but… i want someone who can guarantee me with my future…

Norman: I know i have nothing now but i’ll make up for it… im learning… One day i’ll make it…

Nurul: Normie… im sorry if i dissapoint… but like i said its between you and him and i cant decide…

Norman: You liked him more? You enjoy being with him….? *sounded coarse holding back his emotions*

Nurul: No… like i said… youre a fun person to be with but…

Norman: But i have not what he has? Ure being materialistic…

Nurul: Im not… but if i can choose someone… i rather get one who can bring me a better tomorrow…

Norman: So you rather trade your happiness for him…

Nurul: Its not im unhappy with him either… i am…

Norman: So all these while… your playing me out… is it for fun? Using me to keep u happy and getting him to pamper you? Is that it…?

Nurul: Nooo….

Norman: Then??? You said u enjoyed being with me more… so why is it difficult to choose?

Nurul: Why are you being angry?

Norman: OF course im angry… after all these times… u lead me on… knowing that im just A STEPPING STONE? I GOT TO BE ANGRY….

Nurul: Why must you?

Norman: You still go the cheek to ask me why?


Nurul: So ure saying all these while the things you do… you wanted something in return? When you love someone you’d do something not wanting anything in return… you do it out of your heart… if u want something back it means ure not sincere in love… you’re so selfish…

Norman: I cant believe u said that… I guess this should be the end…

Nurul: I wont want to… but if that’s how you want it to be then fine…

Norman: *sigh*

Norman hangs up the fone… From an all time high he has juz reached the most bottom of pits… The last words from Nurul was like a stab thru the heart… not only that it PIERCED in and slit in slowly… a pain he never felt before… so this is the meaning of love… tears trickled down his eyes…

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

LoVe aN enTiTy CreatEd by The MinD bUT fElT by The HeaRt…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home