AlTerNaTE DiMenSiOn

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CoNFRONTaTIoN…

CoNFRONTaTIoN…
Saturday, December 23rd, 2006

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

That night in Rauf’s home… with his I-Book on his lap… being cozy on his bed… and then…

|~MESSENGER with cam~|

Linda: Hie sweetie… been waiting for me long?

Rauf: Not really… kinda doing my work as well…

Linda: Does that mean you can’t talk to me?

Rauf: Look you wanna talk… just talk alright?

Linda: Im sorry… but i know you don’t like to be disturbed when ure busy working….

Rauf: Look… you wanna talk just talk don’t beat around the bush…

Linda: Im sorry… anyway dear guess what? This upcoming term break Mike’s gonna bring me and Joanna to his house in the countryside… we’ll get to see his farm and garden and all… its going to be sooo much fun… aint that great?

Rauf: Yarh sure is… very exciting… *heaves*

Linda: Cmon dear… cant u share with me my excitement…

Rauf: *sneers*

Linda: You see i hate to disturb you when ure working… its always like that… you dont miss me at all do u?

Rauf: Yada yada yada… did u contact me to nag or did u wanna talk?

Linda: Its not fair im the only one trying…

Rauf: So ure saying im not? You dont know what im going through…

Linda: How can i if you never tell me anything at all… you never were talking… You are always so distracted… When was the last time we did have a proper conversation?
Rauf: How can i when all you did was tell me about this MIKE!!!

Linda: What does that mean?

Rauf: You very well know… dont try to act like ure single there… we are already engaged… stop flirting with this MIKE!

Linda: Im glad you know we’re engaged… Coz I sometimes wonder whether I am or not with the way you treat me… *tears rolling* You said i dont know what you went through… i wonder if u ever did knew what i did… And I never ever was flirting with Mike... ive always been faithful… and thanks for making the allegations…

Linda is now offline

|~MESSENGER ends~|

Rauf deep in thoughts…
In his minds: What have i done? What is going on? What is happening to me?

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

thE EgOisT?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home